FOX – Laser for the treatment of fungus on the nails
Fungus on your nails is not sexy!
Do you suffer from ugly or thickened toenails? Have you tried everything possible, but none of the options produced desired effect? Are you concerned about onychomycosis – mold on the nails?
If you also hide your messy, damaged, thickened, and yellowed toenails in closed shoes in the summer, we have a definitive solution to this, not only aesthetic but especially health, problem.
As one of the few facilities in Slovakia we use the revolutionary laser machine LASER FOX to treat onychomycosis nail.
Main benefits of the FOX laser treatment:
- Permanent and simple solution – the only 100% effective solution to the treatment of onychomycosis on the nails (hands and feet)
- It kills the fungus and helps to cure the nail
- Only healthy nails start to grow after the fungus is removed
- No need to take antifungals (medicine to treat fungus – mycosis)
- The procedure is quick and the outpatient
- The effect of the treatment is permanent
- The treatment does not require local numbness
- No visible wounds and damage to the nail and surrounding skin
- After the procedure, no recovery is required, the patient can easily leave the Institute and pursue further their usual activities
- Your nails can be painted on the second day after the surgery
- There is no need for additional treatment with antifungals
- No more fungus on your toenails!!
The treatment via special FOX laser, which treats fungal nail diseases, is based on the absorption of the laser radiation through the affected nail beds to the biological tissue, in which the pathogens reside. They are destroyed with a special laser beam which destroys them and thus destroying all the fungal and mycotic pathogens which may exacerbate the disease.
The patient experiences some heat on the treated site during the procedure. This is caused by the laser radiation. This heat causes heating of the cell structure, damage to cell membranes, and thus further grow of the affected cell is stopped. Nail or surrounding tissue are not damaged during the surgery. The effect of this treatment is permanent. A treated and healed nail will gradually grow out, the period of the growth of a new nail may be up to a year, depending on the individual predisposition of each individual patient.
It is performed as an outpatient procedure and takes only an hour at the most out of your personal or working time. Only one treatment may be necessary. We recommend three sessions at approximately monthly intervals to achieve the desired result, particularly in the bigger range of onychomycosis (onychomycosis of advanced stage, of if more than one nail is affected).